Applications for guardianship & administration

Guardianship and Administration

You may have a sibling or parent that has lost capacity for the management of his or her own care. This can be a very difficult issue to deal with on your own. We can advise and assist on the appointment of an Adult Guardian to oversee the for personal and health matters in this situation.

We can also advise and assist in the administration of managing that individuals financial affairs. This may require an Application to the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT).

We can advise and assist in these matters relating to guardianship and administration.

Please contact us if you require further information or advice in this matter.